Simplify forecasting, scheduling and real-time adherence with Workforce Management (WFM) software. Using different tools for forecasting, employee records, HR rules and entitlements can led to unproductive idle time, poor customer service, high attrition rates and untapped revenue potential. Workforce Management is designed to work across the enterprise, regardless of whether it is a call center, back office or an in-person service. It offers more accurate forecasting, better performance tracking, and stronger adherence and produces optimal schedules. Employees can have more flexibility and control over their schedules, and it frees managers to make better, faster, more informed decisions.
The result is a happier engaged workforce and higher customer satisfaction.
As Workforce Management (WFM) technology and customer needs continue to evolve so does the understanding of connecting process and technology. Group Elite Communications (GEC) team of trainers and consultants have a distinct advantage in helping customers get to the next level. Our business services team are not only trained and certified on delivery the leading WFM platforms on the market today, they are also past end users. We get to see the good, the bad and the wish it could do!
Efficiency Gains In Areas Such As…
- Create schedules that meet legal and contractual requirements, as well as taking into account employee skillsets, schedule preferences, and availability.
- Plan around training, coaching and company events .
- Synchronize all information with external systems such as HRMS, Payroll and Performance Management solutions.
- Track agent performance where ever you are on any device
- Act faster with real-time feed, updated in seconds
- Gain efficiency through increased schedule adherence
- View quick and easy overviews with filtering functions